Wednesday, July 30, 2014

dobbino.blogspot.com



Early last year I spent a good deal of time setting up my personal photography website. I must say that I really like the look and feel of the site, but the fact is that it’s not achieving what I wanted it to achieve, which was to provide an easy way for people to view my photos



Updating the site and informing existing viewers also proved to be a mission. So I have decided to cut my losses and transform my old blog into the vehicle for displaying images and informing viewers of new activities and photographs. The basic tools built into the Blogger platform make this a much more efficient way of doing things.



In addition, I have decided to make use of the Aminus3.com facilities to display portfolio images, etc. These can be accessed from the new menu on this blog.



I have deleted all the old information from the blog, completely redesigned the look and feel, and start afresh with this being hopefully the first of many new posts on the new blog. I hope you enjoy!



All comments and feedback would be greatly appreciated – thanks.

No comments: