Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Tygerberg Photographic Society - January 2015

Set subject for the month: Black and White. 

Real highs and lows during this particular competition. My photo of two dahlias featured as runner-up in the set subject print section, while the digital submission of the black and white sunset got me my first Bronze! In fairness to myself, though, our projector was displaying the images much brighter than what they were actually, and the photo looked completely blown out when shown on the screen. There was a number of images from different members that suffered the same fate.





The images entered into the "Open" category can be seen on the TPS Entries page (link is on the menu bar). 

As usual, please click on the images for the large versions.


1 comment:

Jacqui Minter said...

One of my favourites!!